Welcome to my blog where I display all of my art, drawing, sculpting and painting.

My photo
Welcome! Come on in and enjoy my art. Sculpting, drawing and painting. Large majority of my pieces are going up for sale. Feel free to contact me if you would like to purchase, have something custom made or make a comment. Enjoy!

Friday, December 17, 2010

My daughter Emma

My daughter Emma with her sippy cup.
This was done from a photo graph. She was sitting in her high chair eating an Oreo cookie. She used to take a drink and make this face by saying "MMMMMM!!!!! AHHHHHH!!!!!" After every drink. But I thought just the facial expression was good enough to draw. So removed the cookies & high chair and added this flower arrangement. This is framed and over my bed, along with another two other ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment